5 Beach Cruiser Bikes Reviews
Beach cruiser bikes not just look cool but also feel good to ride and are cheaper in comparison to mountain and racing bikes. The bikes are intended for beach cruises. To this end, they sport wide tires, thickly padded seat school brake system frames and a few other features which add to their elegance and make them more comfortable than other bikes.
When choosing a beach cruiser bikes to think about is size; all aspects of a cruiser bike are the same. There are four sizes to choose from; buyers choose according to their height. Features such as saddles handlebars, frame, seat, and wheels are the same across different bike brands. However, you want also to consider the durability of materials, the comfort of the bicycle seat and added features such as gears and shopping baskets.
Listed below are the Top 5 beach cruiser bikes reviews for Men that will help you make an informed decision when purchasing:
Firmstrong Bruiser Man Beach cruiser bikes
- 26" cruiser bike for men
- Matte black frame beach cruiser with black tires and rims
- Shimano Nexus Internal 3-speed hub
- Beefy looking cruiser bike made by Firmstrong
- Coaster brakes and plush saddle
Northwoods Pomona Men’s Beach Cruiser Bike
- 26" Aluminum 36 Spoke Wheels with Custom-Design Cruiser Tires
- Aluminum Frame
- Ergo Fit Steel Handlebar with Twist Shifters
- Comfortable Cruiser Seat;Age Group:Adult
- Shimano Rear Derailleur
Schwinn Sanctuary Men’s 7-Speed beach cruiser bikes
- Ride through town in leisure with the Schwinn Sanctuary Men's Cruiser Bicycle. This steel-framed cruiser bike offers all the comfort you need to enjoy your ride.
- Full fenders keep mud and dirt away from your clothing, while the rear cargo rack holds everything you need to carry along for the journey.
- A Shimano seven-speed rear derailleur with SRAM twist shifters offers all the performance you need.
- Aluminum alloy rims are lightweight and strong, while the padded cruiser saddle with springs leaves you in complete comfort.
- This men's bike ships ready to be assembled, has a limited lifetime warranty, and the wheels measure 26 inches.
Sixthreezero In The Barrel Men’s beach cruiser bikes
- Men's 26-inch 1-speed cruiser bicycle that's ideal for casual, comfortable riding around the neighborhood
- Low-profile, 18-inch extended steel frame with forward pedaling design for a smooth riding experience - great for taller riders
- Balloon tires and extra-wide comfort saddle with dual-springs absorbs bumps; pedal-backward coaster brakes for easy stopping
- Specially crafted crank mechanics for rolling smoothly across all paths - paved, hard-packed dirt, or boardwalk
- Fits riders from 5 feet, 4 inches to 6 feet, 4 inches tall; available in variety of seat colors with matching grips; ships 85 percent assembled
Firmstrong Urban Man beach cruiser bikes
- 24-inch men's single-speed cruiser bike for easy, relaxed riding
- Classic curvy beach cruiser design with 15-inch durable steel frame and 24-inch aluminum wheels
- White-wall balloon tires for a cushioned ride; easy-to-use coaster brakes. Front Hub : Alloy 36H. Bottom Bracket : One piece 24 tpi
- Oversized seat with dual springs for added comfort; wide handlebars with foam grips
- Sized for boys and men from 4 feet to 5 feet, 2 inches tall